Strategy & Architecture
Exciting new 6 month contracted role for a proven Technical Architect required to help maximise the returns and development of their Dynamics 365 CRM (Early Engagement) Service. Working directly with the companies clients and third parties (CAS, suppliers, etc.) to understand the business strategy, programme requirements & processes. Execute the programme strategy in the context of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/CRM & related applications and technologies. Share CRM Technical Design knowledge with the project team. Develop the R&R Digital Dynamics CRM architectural approach to improve or replace existing processes and procedures. Suitable candidates must be willing to undergo Parliamentary Security Clearance.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Deep functional knowledge (demonstrate 5+ years) of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/CRM solutions & integrations
- Experience of developing customised solutions to complex business problems
- Demonstrable Programme level Solution Architect experience in a Public Sector enviroment
- Previous experience of Business Change & Transformation
- Working knowledge of Azure and O365 inc Exchange & SharePoint
Interviews will be taking place this week, so please apply immediately to be considered for this role or call Bangura Solutions on 0203 854 1400 to discuss further.