Strategy & Architecture
South West England
Amazing new 12 month contracted role for a proven Technical Architect required to produce a solutions architecture design for enterprise level Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation to obtain the best value from the Microsoft Dynamics Platform.
Ensure development teams:
- abide by the GDS Technology codes of Practice.
- leverage reusable assets and create future proof, maintainable solutions.
- identify, package and document code adopting an open source and standards approach.
- directly influence the development of common schemas, and ensure a reusable component repository, integration methods for both internal and external data sources and third-party applications.
- direct platform upgrade management risks and mitigations.
- Ensure a quality CRM solution is delivered and maintainable.
Suitable candidates must have BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard).
Essential Skills and Experience
- Designing a Dynamics CRM platform enterprise scaled solution design that supported compliance with the GDS Technology codes of Practice
- Directing platform upgrade management risks and mitigations
- Listening to the needs of the technical and business stakeholders and interpreting between them through proactive and reactive communication.
- Understanding and resolving technical solution disputes across varying levels of complexity and risk.
- Working with business and technology stakeholders to translate business problems into technical solution designs.
- Creating an optimal design through an iterative process, aligning the user need with the system requirements and organisational objectives
- Looking beyond the immediate technical problem and identification of the wider implications.
- Knowing relevant historical context and future impact, understanding how current work fits in broader contexts and strategies, and looking for deeper underlying problems and opportunities.
- Experienced with the following tools: Visual Studio; Azure DevOps; Visio, Archimate, Sparx or other modelling tool; Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint; or comparable tools.
- Experienced with the following tools: Dynamics 365 tools - Configuration Migration tool, Package Deployer, Plug-in Registration tool, Solution Packager tool; or comparable tools
- Expect awareness/familiarity with surrounding technologies such as: PowerBI; PowerApps; Microsoft Flow; Azure Logic Apps; Azure Service Bus; Azure Functions; Azure AD & Azure AD B2C; or comparable tools.
- Expect awareness/familiarity with surrounding technologies such as: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS); SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Kingswaysoft SSIS Integration Toolkit; SharePoint; or comparable tools.
Interviews will be taking place this week, so please apply immediately to be considered for this role or call Bangura Solutions on 0203 854 1400 to discuss further.