Development and Integration
Our prestigious clients are currently looking for a proven Planning Functional lead required to lead the overall improvements to the Supply Chain Planning processes;
Blueprint, design and implement integrated supply chain planning capabilities to optimize S&OP processes in order to improve the Supply Chain's effectiveness and ability to adapt to changing government policy and demand.
As part of your role you will be required to lead the supply chain functional design of the end-to-end planning solution as part of the business’s Technology team. The role requires to define and design the supply chain planning process that meets organisation’s business requirements whilst supporting the delivery team in implementing new technologies and solutions. Drive business engagement and provide guidance and SME support across various workstreams.
- A substantial number of years of hands-on delivery and/or consulting experience within Supply Chain Planning – Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Optimisation, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
- In-depth knowledge and experience in successfully completing Supply Chain Planning implementations
- Significant experience driving alignment between technology and business solutions architecture across the supply chain and operations
- Experience in leading design workshop steering solutions to drive efficiency and to unlock value to the business
- Deep expertise to create process maps, blueprints, and business process documents for new solution development & changes to the existing products / solutions
- Seasoned in anticipating key business issues and implementing comprehensive recommendations
Interviews will take place this week, so apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions on 02038541400 to discuss this contract role further