Development and Integration
A great contract Software Engineer role available for a developer with extensive software lifecycle experience and different development approaches including Agile. Must be proficiency in modern programming tools. Scripting languages, including Python. Database technologies and database architecture, including MongoDB and its Aggregation Pipeline and SQL database organisation and query Document Orientated Database design.
The ideal candidate will have recently completed a similar contract role for a dynamic organisation.
Essential skill needed for this role are as follows:
Desirable skills needed for this role are as follows:
• Experience of Military Analytical Wargame and/or Model use and/or design
• Experience with working using the Agile development methodology (Scrum preferred)
• Experience of distributed configuration management (e.g. GIT)
• Experience of command line Understanding of PHP
• Understanding of MySQL / MariaDB
• Understanding of military units and their use
Potential candidates must have:
• Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Or Demonstrable, relevant experience in place of a degree qualification
• Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. formal training or chartership)
Interviews will be taking place this week, so please apply immediately to be considered for this role or call Bangura Solutions on 0203 854 1400 to discuss further.