Change & Digital Transformation
This fantastic contract role for a proven Service Transition Manager to take the lead in ensuring that all aspects of service transition projects are driven through to delivery. Your role will include defining a robust, re-usable service transition process that can be moulded to different size projects and services. Effectively manage suppliers and partners who have been engaged on transformation projects to deliver new services into production. Manage service transition risks relating to new, changed or retired services. Provide a mechanism for creating and sharing good quality knowledge and information about services and service assets. Developing Early Life Support plans. Developing Continual Service Improvement Plans for identified actions not completed during the service transition project and hand this over to Service Management.
The ideal candidate will have recently completed a similar Service Transition Manager role for another large government department. SC Clearance is advantageous, but not essential.
• Implementing new ways of working within a service transition function
• Analysing IT and organisation requirements to define new service transition processes
• Strong supplier/partner management experience
• Service transition related risk management
• Ability to demonstrate extensive experience of Service Transition
• Maintains focus on the whole life of service delivery (design, develops, delivers and operates)
• Excellent change management awareness
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to convey crucial information on project development in a clear and engaging way
• Flexible interpersonal skills required to build effective relationships with colleagues within the team and across our business, including mentoring and knowledge sharing
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient with a can-do attitude
• Capable of organising and prioritising work in an effective manner whilst working unsupervised to agreed timescales
• High level of organisational skills
• Extensive problem and knowledge management experience
• Experienced in setting up a service management governance function within a relatively immature environment
Interviews will be taking place this week. Please apply immediately to be considered for this role or call Bangura Solutions on 0203 854 1400 to discuss further.