Change & Digital Transformation
Amazing 12 month contracted role for a proven ServiceTransition Manager required to work on the in-house Service Transition process which oversees the activities of Service design and creation, through to acceptance, release authorisation and deployment. This includes the use of Quality Gates at strategic points and reporting on adherence, progress and risk to the project boards. This is a fledgling process and the role is expected to continually review, challenge and modify it to make it a mature and well-run process. The Service Transition Manager will be part of a service management team and will be expected to contribute and cover for other roles within it. Suitable candidates must be ITIL4 qualified, have experience of other ITIL Practices. Successful candidates will have to undergo parliamentary security clearance.
Essential skills and experience
- 5+ years experience of ITIL practices
- 5+ years experience of consulting in service design and development
- 5+ years experience of consulting in service implementation and continual service improvement
- Deep understanding of ITIL practices
- Previous in-depth experience of coaching the journey of structured service design through to service deployment and beyond
- Previous in-depth experience of use of quality gates and developing/instigating/monitoring key performance indicators
- Previous in-depth experience of challenging processes, reviewing and re-engineering
- Previous in-depth experience of evaluating services and instigating CSI
- Experience of deputising in other service management roles
Interviews will be taking place this week, so please apply immediately to be considered for this role or call Bangura Solutions on 0203 854 1400 to discuss further.