Development and Integration, Strategy & Architecture
Our prestigious clients are currently looking for a proven Service Design Manager required with a background in Service Management, and experience of successful Service Design and Transition.
- SDTMs will design and document new services. They will ensure that service design principles and standards are embedded into projects, and that comprehensive support arrangements are put in place.
- SDTMs will produce comprehensive service designs, incorporating business requirements, wider standards, Enterprise Services capabilities and external suppliers.
- SDTMs will ensure that projects transition to live service in a safe and structured manner, engaging with project teams and Enterprise Services teams.
- SDTMs will be part of the Service Architecture practice and will contribute to the definition of standards and continual service improvement.
As part of your role you will support the development of Service Definitions and Descriptions and the associated evaluation criteria. Provide support and analysis of supplier proposals during the competitive dialogue phase of procurement. Contribute to the Service Design workstream in selecting the most appropriate means of representing the requirements of service change. Capture requirements and document these so that they are articulated within a services context that enables effective delivery. Undertake analysis of detailed service requirements for adherence to objectives and conformity to set standards and guidelines. Assist Service Design in working with key stakeholders to agree and prioritise service requirements. Assist in the development and documentation of evaluation criteria.
They will design and transition services that:
- Support business needs.
- Reuse existing service components.
- Are proportionate and affordable.
- Effectively span multiple suppliers, platforms and support arrangements.
- ITIL V3 Expert Qualification.
- Public sector exposure.
- Experience of Agile development methodology.
- Experience managing people.
- Existing SC Clearance or willing to undertake.
- Experience of successful Service Design and Transition.
- Experience in ITIL aligned Service Management.
- Setting expectations and managing stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Experience in onboarding third party suppliers.
- Experience of Service Design and Transition in Medium to Large Organisations.
The successful candidate will have an ITIL V3 Foundation qualification and at least 2 of the Intermediate ITIL Modules, ideally Service Design and Service Transition.
Interviews will take place this week, so apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions on 02038541400 to discuss this contract role further