Strategy & Architecture
6 month contract
Our global client is looking for a highly experienced Senior Solutions Architect who will be responsible for owning the design of new on-prem solutions and support the re-architecture of existing solutions as part of a highly ambitious organisational digital transformation journey.
Suited Solutions Architects must have significant recent Merger and Acquisition experience for another global organisations. Your role will involve acting as the key sponsor in engaging with the business senior exec stakeholders providing guidance on a number of concurrent projects. The Solutions Architect will act as the lead design authority for the organisation, providing technical recommendations, planning and defining outlines Solution Architecture.
- Significant recent mergers and acquisition experience
- Pragmatic, commercially aware & outcomes focused
- Strong Digital Architecture track record, with experience of shaping the strategy & delivery of digital solutions
- Technical leadership in Enterprise Integration Architecture
- COTS solutions, 3rd party applications & Legacy systems - on premise & cloud
- Extensive technical domain knowledge
- Strong communicator to a variety of audiences (written, verbal, presentation)
- Highly effective interpersonal skills, resulting in productive working relationships - a trusted adviser to business & technology teams