Change & Digital Transformation
Our clients are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be working on multiple portfolio of projects for assets, engineering, planning and maintenance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes responsibility for the definition; documentation and safe execution of a single major project or a number of smaller initiatives; actively participating in all phases of the project.
- Identifies; assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Effectively estimates costs; timescales and resource requirements for the successful delivery of the project(s) to agreed terms of reference.
- Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and tracks all activities against the plan; providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders; as appropriate.
- Monitors and forecasts costs; timescales and resources used; and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensures that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria.
- Manages the change control procedure; ensures that change is captured; impact assessed and approved and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost; timescale and resource budgets; and are signed off.
- Gains agreement for revisions to the project(s) from project sponsors.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and developing their skills and experience.
- Takes appropriate action where performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Actively represents the project team; ensuring that effective relationships are built and maintained with the business.
- Ensures that own projects are formally closed and; where appropriate; subsequently reviewed; and that lessons learned are captured and actioned.
- Produces appropriate documentation to support these processes.
- IT project/software development
- Infrastructure project management
- Working with suppliers
- Ellipse and rail experience – useful
- IT system delivery lifecycle
- Stakeholder management
- APMP or Prince ideally.
- Geospatial data
Interviews will be held next week, please apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions to discuss this contract role further.