Change & Digital Transformation, Strategy & Architecture
Our prestigious clients are currently looking for a proven Senior Interaction Designer required to work as part of a multi-disciplined team to design outstanding user focused services. Deliver designs that meet web standards, ensuring that key elements are built in from the outset. Contribute to the development and continual enhancement of products. Partner with colleagues to facilitate a consistent and excellent user experience. Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally. Have experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and the ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team. Have proven experience in rapid, iterative low and high fidelity prototyping/ wire framing.
- Be ready to speak through a working web camera
- Be ready to present work through a screen share
- I expect that the candidate have a presentation of a few relevant projects that tells me about the context of the project, their role in the project, how they worked with the team in the project, what were their requirements and brief, how did they approach to solve the problem, what were their contributions and outcomes.
- I am not interested in seeing only screens in sketch files or prototypes or ready websites.
- I will not accept excuses that they are bound by NDAs so they can't show any work. I have worked in this industry for over 30 years and as a designer I always had to present a portfolio with my work, there are ways of doing it without compromising yourself.
- Good presentation skills and the ability of telling a story are part of the interview requirements.
Interviews will take place this week, so apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions on 0203 854 1400 to discuss this contract role further.