Big Data, Analytics, AI & Data Science, Strategy & Architecture
Senior Data Modeller with proven track record in delivering long term contract assignments available. Our client has a long term greenfield project available for a Senior Data Modeller with and significant Canonical, Logical and Physical Modelling experience on enterprise Azure / Datawarehouses (DWH) to help our financial services client develop and build a new Data Hub Framework for their global organisation. The position is required to interpret, use and apply their knowledge and expertise in data model to inform on a range of projects. The role is responsible for creating and maintaining data models and designing associated components related to data transformation, data quality, meta data management, reporting and analytics. The role is expected to ensure that the data, integration and analytics architecture complies with overall portfolio standards and is designed for appropriate extensibility, security and quality.
- Proven project experience in modelling and evolving complex data structures.
- Solid experience of data warehousing principles, concepts and best practices - Data Lakes, Kimball, TOGA
- Strong Azure Project experience
- Recent experience with modern Big Data Systems
- Strong Data Governance and Master Data Management experience
- Strong SQL/T-SQL/SSIS and data profiling skills
- You will have the ability to manage time, prioritise tasks, self-review your work and produce deliverables of a high quality under tight client deadlines in time pressured environment