Strategy & Architecture
12 month initial contract
Long term Senior Business Architect contract role available for a Senior Business Architect with take lead on high level business design activities for a large government department in London. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining organisational business architecture.
The ideal candidate will have recently completed a similar role for another Government department recently and will be keen to implement lessons learnt in a new complex environment. You will thrive in being given the autonomy to work on your own, in addition to working as part of a team. Must have strong exec stakeholder experience and will have a collaborative approach in aligning architecture activities; within organisational meta-model, Service Design. Translating business architecture to identify opportunities for organisational transformation.
- A proven track record in developing, mapping and improving end-to-end architecture in a large scale enterprise environment.
- Extensive experience of Business Architecture domains and ensuring their integration with strategy and policy development and change delivery.
- Extensive experience of working with a range of business design approaches and leading their integration with business architecture.
- Be experienced of working in a range of project delivery environments, with targets set and reviewed on a weekly basis.
- People and influence skills to work with senior stakeholders, whilst operating at board level to gain acceptance of architecture principles, outputs and secure access to people within working environment
- Effective workshop set up, facilitation and execution.Be able to develop domain expertise quickly, demonstrating sensitivity to the business and political context.Have excellent interpersonal, influencing skills and a positive approach.
- Working effectively in wider Government, with specialists and subject matter experts (at different levels & various skillsets).
- Have ability to think creatively and be able to articulate innovative ideas to solving complex business problemsHave ability to evaluate information and present in such a way that is easily understood by the target audience, including through written and oral communication.
- Have ability to own issues and drive them to resolution.
- Provide direction to inform sound business decisions based on business priority and technical feasibility
- Have know-how of how to identify and raise project dependencies, whilst working in a wider team with multiple projects in-flight.