Big Data, Analytics, AI & Data Science
Senior Analyst – Risk, Government, Microsoft, SC ClearanceAmazing new 7 month contracted role now available for a proven Senior Analyst required to provide technical leadership (not line management) of small teams, in order to exploit Operational Analysis techniques across a range of capabilities to meet customer requirements. Suitable candidates must have SC Clearance.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Support the delivery of high quality outputs in a timely fashion.
- Work effectively independently and/or effectively lead small teams.
- Communicate with staff at all levels.
- Develop and use analytical techniques to support the team.
- Develop understanding of company policy and capability planning processes.
- Help develop Team and individual capability through supporting the Team Leader in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) of staff.
- Ability to run bespoke models, analyse their outputs and be responsible for their outputs and maintenance
- Exploiting a wide range of Operational Analysis techniques, including simulation and modelling, to meet customer requirements
- Proven ability to use a range of quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques.
- Proven ability to design and deliver analytical projects to customers.
- Ability to run bespoke models, analyse their outputs and be responsible for their outputs and maintenance.
- Ability to use technical consultancy skills to define a problem with customers using clear communication and good influencing skills.
- Proven ability to produce technical reports of findings and produce and deliver presentations.
- Able to provide clear explanations of complex processes to a non-technical audience.