Change & Digital Transformation, Development and Integration
Our prestigious clients are currently looking for a proven Scrum Master required to ensure the global understanding of the methodology by the Project Team and helps the team to maximize the project’s result. You must protect the team from internal and external distractions.
The Scrum Master ensures the proper use and application of the Agile Methodology and coaches the Project Team along with the business lines and stakeholders, explaining which interactions with the team are helpful and which not.
- set up and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Retrospective) and other meetings
- schedule and follow the key steps of the methodology
- guarantee a smooth use of the Scrum methodology and help the Project Team face any obstacles
- provide assistance or support to the Product Owner concerning the Product Backlog
- assist and support the team in the delivery of the Definition of Done (DoD), Sprint Backlog, etc.
- track team capacity and velocity metrics for planning and progress purposes
Project methodology and Coaching
- coach and challenge the Project Team
- help the Project Team face any difficulties and promote its gradual self-organization
- remove barriers to team effectiveness and protect the team from outside distractions
- ambassador of agile methods within the company
- provide to his/her superiors a reporting on the proper deployment of the Scrum methodology within projects
- risk & issue management
Suitable candidates must have sound knowledge of English as well as one local language.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of agile reporting and follow-up tools (e.g. Jira)
- Understanding of tooling on automated unit testing, automated functional testing and continuous integration tooling
- Sound knowledge of software development methodology
- Sound knowledge of project management methodology
- Expert knowledge of agile methodology and techniques (e.g. Kanban)
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role or call Bangura Solutions on 0203 854 1400 to discuss further