Development and Integration
Our prestigious clients are looking for a Project Manager who will work closely with the Programme Manager for Better Connectivity for Health & Care.
Key deliverables of the role are:
- Identify, influence, and manage a range of internal and external stakeholders within health and social care, to ensure that key project information is communicated effectively.
- Day to day relationship management to confirm the scope of sites to be included in the ADSL/Poor FTTC Connectivity Level-up Project.
- Project management to produce a Gigabit Capability Roadmap for each organisation to ascertain its route to achieve gigabit capability.
- Carry out detailed project planning, defining project deliverables, success criteria, dependencies, change control and reporting compliance against a project plan.
- Facilitate and coordinate stakeholder meetings and provide reports and presentations to ensure the local progression of commercial and procurement activities to achieve gigabit capabilities.
- Produce weekly Highlight Reports, Progress Tracking and Risk & Issue Management for those organisations.
- Project support for the wider Better Connectivity for Health & Care: Gigabit Capable Connectivity such as scoping activity for associated workstreams.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability and experience of managing medium/large-scale projects within a complex environment.
- Knowledge and experience of leading projects within the public sector, specifically Health and Social
- Experience of identifying and monitoring operational risks, assessing the impact and probability of risks, developing, and implementing effective mitigating actions.
- Proven ability to communicate confidently, by using appropriate tools and language to a varied audience of internal and senior external stakeholders.
- Proven ability of proactively engaging and managing a broad range of stakeholders and experience of building consensus across diverse stakeholders on project delivery.
- Proven ability of managing complex relationships and gaining/negotiating successful outcomes with key stakeholders where expert opinions and priorities may differ.
- Experience in the contribution and development of strategy and delivery roadmaps.
- Experience in analysis of and intelligence and the development of data-led reports
Interviews will be held next week, please apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions to discuss this contract role further.