Change & Digital Transformation
Our prestigious clients are currently looking for an experienced and skilled Programme Office Manager to operate within a Project Support Office (PSO) team in assisting with the delivery of the ICT Project transforming ageing legacy systems into layered services thus providing a more joined up ways of working for the community.
Specific responsibilities through the life of the Programme include:
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, and initiation of corrective action where necessary, to keep the projects to deliver the ISS IntSys programme within tolerance. Assurance of supplier project, and installation plans, and contributing to maintenance of agreed joint (contractor, user and ISS) plans;
- Supporting progress reporting, and maintenance of stakeholder engagement, in line with agreed Governance arrangements. Maintaining Project level Issue logs and Risk registers and supporting the Risk Management process within the team.
- Providing an information management capability relating to all project functions and documentation, to promote its usage within the team and provide MIS to support decision making/escalations. Supported by ISS Finance Staff, develop and maintain project level financial forecasting/IYM for projects and services. Producing business cases to support resource requirements.
- Oversight of the Building Management, Health and Safety and Security Services in support of current and new project requirements.
- Provide assistance with the preparation and delivery of technical briefs, status reports, chairing meetings and taking minutes/notes
- Management of a diverse range of stakeholders
- Manage and optimise the flow of value through the ART. Lead the loading and prioritisation of the ART generating user value optimising delivery output.
- Foster collaboration between teams and system-level stakeholders. With direct reporting to the Programme Manager this post will champion stakeholder communication and collaboration between a variety of teams and System integrators supporting delivery of the ART.
- Facilitating ART Level Events. Lead event and Process planning to aid in delivering value within the ART including PI Planning (preparation and the event itself), Scrum of Scrums, problem workshops and system/solution demonstrations.
- Tracking and communicating key ART execution metrics. In order to demonstrate value delivery and support review of processes to drive continual improvement.
- Escalating and tracking ART impediments. Manage risks and issues escalating points as required to drive delivery of the ART.
- Facilitate relentless improvement for the ART. Coach and support (both Organisation and Suppliers) wider development enabling continuous improvement and driving delivery optimisation.
- Tooling Advice and Guidance. Provide advice and guidance on the appropriate configuration and use of tooling to support development using SAFe and reporting needs for the wider organisation.
- Business Change. Support and drive the transformation of the Organisations team into a Lean-Agile team employing the SAFe framework.
Suitable candidates must have DV Clearance
Essential Skills and Experience
- A qualified SAFe Release Train Engineer with relevant experience in Defence or similar sector.
- Ability to demonstrate continuous improvement and adapt for the benefit of the ART.
- SAFe Programme Consultant qualification (Ver 4.5 or later) and associated experience of delivery of large scale, IT based Release Trains.
- DV Security Clearance in place and single UK National statusProject Management qualification through PRINCE 2/ APMP, MSP Programme Management qualification and experience deploying and embedding Business Change to Front Line Commands.
- A Qualified SCRUM Master with experience of delivering Large scale, Classified IT systems.
- Able to support and coach Lean-Agile delivery process supporting the wider team through coaching and planned implementation of these components into the ART.
- Recent relevant experience of working with classified systems is desirable. Knowledge of DI and other areas’ ways of working would be beneficial.
Interviews will take place this week, so apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions on 0203 854 1400 to discuss this contract role further.