Change & Digital Transformation
Our clients are looking for a Programme Manager who will lead and manage complex, potentially sensitive programmes and projects in support of the strategy and the needs of our clients, driving high quality results and user confidence.
They will use recognised programme and project management techniques to initiate, manage and deliver complex business changes. These activities could range from complex client change, focused IT development through to broad business transformation. They will be responsible for delivering business change within the agreed governance framework and budgets, with a focus on projected benefits. They will be fully aware of the strategic needs of the organisation and how their change(s) align with the Business Plan and strategic roadmap.
We use both agile and waterfall methodologies depending on the nature of the project or programme.
- In-depth knowledge of infrastructure technologies, such as:
- Disaster Recovery services
- Storage solutions (NetApp, Pure Storage)
- General networking
- ERP systems (Oracle)
- Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Hypervisors (VMware, KVM)
- Remote Desktop Services (Citrix, VMware Horizon, Azure Virtual Desktop)
- Extensive knowledge of and experience of using Programme and Project Management frameworks, disciplines and policies (e.g. MSP, Agile, PRINCE2 or PRINCE2 Agile)
- Educated to Degree or MBA level
- Change Management and Lean /Six Sigma methodologies
- Knowledge of business processes and the principles of complex IT systems
- Knowledge of service organisations and their underpinning technologies
- ERP or complex systems delivery experience
- A mix of public and private sector experience, working in a highly regulated
- Experience of Business Analysis techniques
- Working within a service led organisation
- Leads complex and/or sensitive programmes and projects from inception to close,
- maintaining momentum and focus
- Plays a key role in the shaping of programmes at inception working with senior stakeholders at a strategic level. This will include developing and/or validating the programme business case, and establishing the methods and metrics for benefits realisation
- Establishes and manages programmes and projects using relevant and appropriate professional management disciplines (e.g. MSP, Agile, PRINCE2), including definition of the future state, delivery tranches and programme governance across multiple deliverables
- Flexible in guiding on the use of Agile and Waterfall approaches, for constituent
- projects within UK SBS programmes
- Monitors, controls and manages allocated resources including people (a mix of employees, clients, contractors and 3rd parties), budget and infrastructure
- Leads the programme team(s) to deliver high quality outputs according to the defined plan(s) to meet stakeholder expectations, encouraging pro-active and self managed actions to achieve tasks and deliverables
- Works with senior stakeholders from clients
Interviews will be held next week, please apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions to discuss this contract role further.