Change & Digital Transformation, Cloud, Development and Integration
Our prestigious clients currently use Oracle EBS 12.1.3 as its HCM/ERP system. The system has been in place since approx. 2008. A new Oracle Cloud Finance, Procurement and HR/Payroll solution is now required to meet the objectives. The appointment of a System Implementer is now required.
As the current Oracle system is on a version which will no longer be supported by Oracle after December 2021 you will be required to help move the company away from the current version of Oracle to the new modern Cloud based version of Oracle.
Within the current solution there is limited self service offered for managers and employees and a lot of approval processes remain off system. There is also a requirement for full reporting capability on all modules.
Essential skills and experience
- Have Oracle Partner accreditation at Platinum Level in relation to the relevant Oracle Products.
- Have experience of undertaking a migration from Oracle R12 to Oracle Cloud for Finance, Procurement, HR and Payroll within a local government context
- Have experience and knowledge of UK payroll legislation especially in relation to Public Sector Local Authority implementations.
- Demonstrate experience in designing, configuring and migrating to the new Oracle Cloud for Finance, Procurement, HR and Payroll within the public sector from an existing EBS R12 solution.
- Demonstrate experience in building integrations between Oracle Cloud and legacy systems, including details of the integration software used.
- Have adequate professional resource capability and capacity to deliver outputs on time and within agreed budget. The resources assigned to this work must have experience of migrating to Oracle Cloud.
- Have the relevant experience and skills to implement PaaS solutions to provide functionality not currently available in Oracle Cloud to fulfill legislative or other requirements.
- Have proven onshore design skills in critical assessment of Oracle Cloud configuration and ability to recommend improvements / alternatives.
- Have the skills and capacity to ensure the project is delivered to a Go Live plan of November 2021.
- Have experience of delivering complex data migrations from on premise data centre environments to SaaS virtualised environments.
- To ensure that the Council users have the necessary traning to enable the system to be managed effectively when the project is completed
- Providing training, guidance and documentation that ensure all staff are able to use the new systems.
- Setting up, testing and ensuring the solution fits the business need for the new functionality
- Lowering costs with the introduction of a modern integrated system for Finance, HR, Payroll, and Procurement
- Reducing organisation-wide overhead with the introduction of new streamlined corporate policies and processes
- Improving organisation-wide strategic decision-making and governance by improving data quality, reporting and analytics capability
- Have significant project management skills and methodology to enable the project to be delivered on time and on budget.
- Ensure any data extract remains in the UK datacentre
- Ensure when the project is completed appropriate skills/knowledge has been transferred to Oracle.
- Have significant experience of working in a Local Government environment and demonstrate an understanding of the complexities and constraints that this entails.
- Have experience of working collaboratively with an in house project team to establish requirements, develop creative design solutions and to promote knowledge transfer.
- Demonstrate high levels of collaboration with the Customer's change teams and business representatives to deliver a successful outcome, ontime and within budget.
- Demonstrate knowledge of maximising the benefits available from the Oracle Cloud solution.
- Have experience of encouraging users to adopt best practice processes within the system in order to meet business needs and at the same time get best use of the solution.
Interviews will take place this week, so apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions on 02038541400 to discuss this contract role further