Development and Integration
London - Remote
Our prestigious clients are currently looking for a proven Pentaho Report Specialist will be part of a small team involved in overseeing the successful implementation of Ce-File to a number of different business areas. Ce-File provides our customers the ability to file on-line documents electronically, process fee payment and conduct case and document searches via a dedicated website. Ce-File also has a Case Management System that allows staff access to schedule, list, conclude and report on cases within Ce-File.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Working with Pentaho reporting software to produce interactive and customised reports based on the case data contained with Ce-File. These reports are required to enable the business to migrate from aging business applications to Ce-File whilst retaining accurate reporting.
- Provide and apply specialist Pentaho reporting knowledge to facilitate the timely deployment and implementation of Ce-File to the business.
- Supply regular progress updates to stakeholders.
The work to be undertaken is to –
- Work with and liaise with jurisdictional business leads, Ce-File Project Team, RIT Support Teams, Ce-File suppliers and the Judicial and Group Team to understand reporting needs of the business and produce up to 200 Pentaho Reports.
- Analyse the use of Pentaho and Ce-File reporting by the business and make recommendations on improvements, identifying where possible automation and streamlining of processes or reporting methods, whilst taking into consideration any risks.
- Provide training on the use of Pentaho, specifically on Pentaho Report Designer and Pentaho Interactive Reports to enable a small group of staff to understand how to use Pentaho to maintain and alter the 200 customised reports created.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Expert knowledge of Pentaho and report designing including Pentaho Forms, Pentaho Report Designer (PRD) and Pentaho Business Analytics (PBA).
- Expert knowledge in SQL and its application within Pentaho.
- Experience of working in an IT support environment.
- Being able to effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders clearly and concisely (e.g. explaining a complex IT issue in plain English).
- Ability to work to tight timeframes and meet deadlines.
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Able to deliver training to staff, providing documentation where necessary.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Understand and apply MultiDimensional eXpressions (MDX) and experience of building cubes with Pentaho Business Analytics.
- Experience in managing projects or playing a key role in project delivery.
- Government experience
Interviews will take place this week, so apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions on 02038541400 to discuss this contract role further