Big Data, Analytics, AI & Data Science
Our clients are looking for a proven Modelling Analyst responsible for:
- Identifying and creating automated, repeatable, data extracts of data from IT systems to meet a range of requirements
- Working effectively with technical leads and data users to ensure the above meets requirements
- Producing technical documentation and clear code for the above, to support handover to less technical users
- Supporting the bringing together all evidence in justice to a unified searchable system that can be self served.
- Evidence Library - design and creation
- Data and evidence knowledge,
- Management skills,
- Digital automation skills
- R (Coding to be completed in R so prior knowledge of this language essential).
You’ll have relevant experience in:
- Developing new and re-developing models in R
- Developing new models and carrying out modelling work to support wider DASD requests for modelling
- Re-developing models, some of which are in SAS
- Model development. Forecasting, R, Quantitative analysts
- Assurance data pipeline automation
Security Clearance: BPSS, DBS
Interviews will be held next week, please apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions on 0203 854 1400 to discuss the role further.