Change & Digital Transformation
Our prestigious clients are looking for a proven Lead User Researcher to plan, design and carry out research activities with users that help the team get a deep understanding of the customers that use or will use our services. This research will inform policy, proposition, service, content and interaction design so that services work well for users and achieves policy intent.
The services focus on enabling and improving the offerings provide to Local Authorities, and Voluntary and Community Sectors at both a local and national level and to build advocacy and improve the uptake of testing
Working in the Engagement as a Service initaitive, act as coach to another User Researcher ensuring best practice is adopted and quality outputs produced focusing on Customer Experience.
- Evidence of building diverse research approaches and turning research data into clear findings that inform decisions.
- Evidence of working with colleagues in analysis and synthesis to increase consensus and challenge assumptions.
- Evidence of choosing appropriate methods for different stages of the product life cycle and situations. You know how to apply methods correctly.
- Evidence of understanding organisational strategy and objectives and aligning user research activities with objectives.
- Evidence of User-centred and agile practices, how to embed them into an agile workflow to deliver timely findings.
- Evidence of working in an open, iterative and collaborative way in a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience leading and coaching less experienced Service Designers
Minorities, women, LGBTQ+ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interviews will be held next week, please apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions to discuss this contract role further.