Development and Integration
12 months initially
As part of the team you be given autonomy to try new approaches and welcomed for your strong problem solving skills. Suited candidates will have the ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues under time pressure, effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions, understand requirements and translate it in efficient code. As well as have the ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Experience working with API integration (restful interfaces, streaming interfaces, etc).
- Experience with distributed systems, caching and persistence solutions.
- Micro services experience is importantStrong experience with UX design, best practices, and ability to drive change of UI initiatives throughout the software lifecycle.
- Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills
- Prior experience working on agile teams is a mustCustomer–focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey
- Experience building localized, multi-tenant solutions
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycleUnderstands the importance of unit testing and able to write meaningful unit testsPair programming ability is a bonus and enthusiasm for automated testing
- Expert working knowledge of browser profiling and debugging tools – Advantageous
- Experience with functional programming is a bonus
- Working knowledge of Git/Bitbucket version control and understanding of GIT workflow
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplinesUnderstanding of architecture and design across all systems Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Experience with responsive design and grid frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap), including cross browser compatibility
Interviews will take place next week, please apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions on 0203 854 1400 if you would like to be considered for this initial 12 month contract role.