Development and Integration
12 months initially
Java Developer – Full Stack, J2EE, Spring, Agile, Application Development
Exciting 12 month contract available for a proven full stack Java Developer with strong Micro Services experience. New greenfield project building something from the ground up in a innovate tech environment. Working for a prestigious small Financial Services organization who is keen to add to their expert team of Software Development team who are customer focused developers, commercial minded and passionate about using new technology and innovation to advance how software development projects are delivered. As part of the team you be given autonomy to try new approaches and welcomed for your strong problem solving skills.
- Expert Level implementation skills with Java and J2EE.
- 3 years’ experience working as a hands-on (actively coding)
- Application Development Lead or related role.
- Spring – Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security, Spring data Cassandra Spring Apache Kafka
- Extensive knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.Frequent usage of Spring, Reactive Streams, Threads and Annotation Processors is a benefit.
- Strong security understanding with CSRF, XSS and CORS for browser / native clients.
- Experience with streaming API’s a benefit and supporting large scale API versioning with backward compatibility.Usage of analytical tools like Splunk and Dynatrace a benefit.
- Preference for advanced experience with Apache Kafka
- Application Servers – Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms.
- Experience with containers and deployment (Dockers / Kubernetes as an example)
- General – Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
Interviews will take place next week, please apply immediately if you would like to be considered for this initial 12 month contract role.