Big Data, Analytics, AI & Data Science
12 month initial contract
Senior proven Infrastructure Technical Architect required to manage and design the implementation of Cloud AWS infrastructure and secure network technologies. Technical Design Authority who are responsible for specific domains. They will need to collaborate closely with delivery teams and business stakeholders across the enterprise in a multi-supplier environment.
- Proven track record of migrating and architecting in a hybrid-environments, migrating from data centres to Cloud (AWS) platforms
- Good experience of Networks, network hardware, network tools and Network Security on both cloud and traditional networking
- Very good knowledge and experience designing logical and physical solutions using AWS services such as EC2, IAM, RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Guardduty etc
- Proven experience working in containerised environments using Kubernetes and surrounding ecosystem: Docker, Helm, KOPS etc.Solid experience of designing secure architecture in a public sector environmentGood understanding/experience with DevOps tools, culture and automation (terraform, puppet, ansible, scripting, Jenkin).
- Including development workflows, CI and other open source tools