Cloud, Development and Integration
Our prestigious clients are currently looking for a proven Inbound Freight Operations Lead, required to carry out the following main responsibilities:
- Leading the day to day operations of the Inbound Freight team at a tactical level.
- Ensuring that mission priorities are understood and to direct the inbound logistics programme to align accordingly.
- Managing the strategic requirement to provide accurate data on the flight programme and all items and product batches manifested to fly.
- Issuing daily reports to leadership teams.
- Managing a small team of Analysts.
- Attending multiple daily planning meetings.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Supply chain planning systems, tools, principles and techniques.
- Project management.
- Managing and developing teams.
- Using Oracle ERP or similar systems. Must be IT literate and have skills in using Excel.
- Warehousing and logistics.
- Active Security Clearance.
- Knowledge of S&OP processes.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
Interviews will take place this week, so apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions on 02038541400 to discuss this contract role further