Big Data, Analytics, AI & Data Science, Change & Digital Transformation
Our prestigious clients are currently looking for a proven Economists required to be responsible for applying your analytical expertise to the Connectivity Review. The work you do will influence the business cases for years to come for schemes across all modes and across the UK. This is a unique opportunity to lead analysis for a high-profile, cross-cutting strategic review.
You will be comfortable taking a broad problem statement and defining the analytical questions that will produce new insights. You will have a proven track record of delivering high quality output to a deadline.
You will assess the current connectivity across the UK (capacity, journey time, resilience, demand, travel patterns), identify priority routes, and assess and validate proposals for improving connectivity. You will manage transport consultants to support with analysis, modelling and data visualisation.
• Applying analytical expertise to the development of strategy, including in areas where the strategic context is complex or evolving, or where the data is challenging;
• Applying deep professional expertise to deliver robust analysis, project managing the work to ensure it is delivered to expectations;
• Undertaking or commissioning high quality research involving the development of the evidence base and analysis to support policy creation and progression;
• Interpreting results effectively and conveying impactful analysis to influence senior decision makers;
• Working with a range of stakeholders across boundaries (cross-government and/or with delivery partners), building collaborative working relationships;
• Able to lead, inspire and motivate own team to undertake complex and challenging analytical work, providing clear direction in line with corporate strategy.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Transport experience
- Experience working within the economist profession, whether in economics, statistics, quantitative social science, operational research or transport modelling.
- BPSS Security Clearance
Interviews will take place this week, so apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions on 02038541400 to discuss this contract role further