Development and Integration
Our prestigious clients are currently looking for a proven Developer required to work collaboratively with other developers as part of a multi-disciplinary team with skills drawn from delivery, design, user experience, user research and infrastructure. The Developer will be responsible for the delivery of designated features under the supervision of the team’s Delivery Manager as well as providing ad hoc support as required to less experienced members of the team. This role has no line management responsibilities.
Key tasks and deliverables
- Work collaboratively with team to deliver designated features from a sprint backlog as directed by Delivery Manager
- Knowledge in software development, architecture and design with experience of appropriate and representative languages, frameworks, platforms andtools; including knowledge of software delivery methodologies, information processing & standards, security, infrastructure and information governance.
- Knowledge of delivering and operating end-to-end from writing code to operating / maintaining, and continuous improvement.
- Requisite knowledge of the legacy software.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of leading a workstream within a software development team, or similar levels of individual responsibility, leading on complex technical problems and collaborating with external suppliers.
- Ability to experiment with new technologies to assess their fit for specific business problems.
- Ability to contribute to continuous improvement of existing technologies to provide the best customer outcomes.
- Communicating best practice within team.
- Working understanding of software development and ability to identify potential issues within the code that is being worked on with scope of wider system design.
- Ability to adopt and adapt appropriate methods, tools and techniques to ensure they are applied effectively for successful deliveries.
- Ability to compare solution approaches across capabilities with associated expressions of cost, risk, timescales.
- Proven ability to contribute to team learning and operating within a learning culture.
- Experience in taking accountability for their personal development.
- Experience of engineering a simple system or comparable system components.
- Able to contribute to best use patterns for working with appropriately selected technologies to meet business problems.
- Understanding of software architecture, design and development with exposure to a selection of platforms, languages, methodologies, patterns and implementations.
- Working understanding of, and exposure to the "devops" approach across the end-to-end product lifecycle.
- Post graduate degree/ diploma or equivalent experience.BPSS Security Clearance
Interviews will take place this week, so apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions on 02038541400 to discuss this contract role further.