Development and Integration
North West England
Our prestigious clients are currently looking for a proven Developer required to provide a digital solution for their practices with the clinical system EMIS Web. This should be a dynamic tool which provides localised guidance, best practice evidence and supports the GP Forward view.
The work will be a mixture of local visits and liaison to understand requirements, remote deployment onto GP clinical systems and local training to engage and embed the tools in every day practice.
Suitable candidates must have DBS Checks
Essential Skills and Experience
- The supplier must have demonstrable experience of optimising EMIS Web
- Have experience of widespread deployment of digital solutions
- Provide clinician led development, interaction and training to practices
- A clear process of clinical governance to support ongoing development of resources
- The supplier must be experienced at using EMIS Web templates, concepts, protocols, library items and searches
- The supplier must have a team with clinicians who can both feed into the development and the training of these tools
- The supplier must have experience of SNOMED CT coding have staff who have undertaken the SNOMED CT foundation course, and be able to utilise this coding within the tools
- The supplier must have a Clinical Safety officer who has undertaken the digital foundation course in clinical safety
- The supplier must be able to demonstrate an ITIL compliant service desk
Interviews will take place this week, so apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions on 0203 854 1400 to discuss this contract role further.