Development and Integration
Our clients are looking for a Delivery Integration Manager to provide support to deliver the team’s objectives by working with a diverse group of stakeholders and being integral to the success of the national testing programme. Taking responsibility for key areas of operational readiness, the role holder will lead discussions and facilitate preparedness for operationalisation by bringing a logical and structured approach and communicating clearly. Being able to work in an environment of ambiguity and enabling clarity are key success factors in this role.
- Developing and managing the implementation of DI process through appropriate tools or processes including, but not limited to guidance and review
- Developing processes and plans for DI activity to achieve strategic objectives and respond to changes in a controlled and strategic manner.
- Preparing briefings, reports, and presentations that clearly articulate DI position on operational readiness in a way that is appropriate for the intended audience.
- Commissioning and analysing quantitative and qualitative information from various sources to enable effective decision making.
- Identifying, analysing and managing the impact of changes to conditions, policy and strategic direction on the testing system.
- Leading and contributing to multi-disciplinary working and sharing of information across the team and programme to support effective decision making and integration.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate relationships across the Testing division, wider department and other relevant government departments and agencies.
- Identifying, analysing and managing risks, according to the DI risk framework.??Taking a proactive approach to risk management, ensuring any risks and issues identified are addressed and reported and, where appropriate, escalated.
- Utilising project and programme management disciplines to support the delivery of key initiatives.
- Analysing and managing stakeholders to ensure the effective engagement and sustainability of stakeholder relationships.
- Developing a DI response to research and evidence, applying rigour and challenge to ensure that projects?are robust and strategically aligned.
- Using the evidence to?understand the contribution?of proposed projects?to achieving Testing and DHSC outcomes?and make recommendations for future action.
- Experience of developing and articulating complex policy, design and / or delivery?intentions
- Experience of successful stakeholder management of senior external stakeholders
- Experience of planning and managing business projects or systems
- Experience of delivering strategic priorities within strict timelines?and comfortable?with fast pace work environments
- Strong ability to work flexibly - managing changing and competing priorities and absorbing new information rapidly to address complex issues.
- Able to systematically analyse information and cut through complexity to bring clear, relevant and intelligible recommendations.
- Able to apply judgement,?self-motivation,?creativity and flexibility to solve complex problems and generate new ideas.
- Able to challenge and influence others, including more senior colleagues and stakeholders, to ensure that the right outcomes are achieved.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and information to a range of audiences and stakeholders.
- Good analytical skills?and?knowledge of using PowerPoint and Excel
Interviews will be held next week, please apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions to discuss this contract role further.