Big Data, Analytics, AI & Data Science, Change & Digital Transformation
Amazing new 6 month contracted role for a proven Database/Software engineer required to work on, inter alia, Database and other software development tasks. Particularly, to ensure the correct transfer of data from an existing data warehousing solution based on a SQL database to a developmental one being built using MongoDB. Suitable candidates must have SC Clearance.
Essential Skills and Experiences
- Understanding of the software lifecycle and different development approaches including Agile methods (for example Scrum).
- Proficiency in modern programming tools
- Scripting languages, including Python.
- Database technologies and database architecture, including
- MongoDB and its Aggregation Pipeline, and
- SQL database organisation and query
- Document Orientated Database design
- Issues tracking software (for example JIRA, Bugzilla etc)
- Proficiency in using configuration management software (for example Git, Subversion etc)
- Proficiency in using modern configuration management tools
Interviews will be taking place this week, so please apply immediately to be considered for this role or call Bangura Solutions on 0203 854 1400 to discuss further.