Big Data, Analytics, AI & Data Science
Exciting new 1 year contracted role for a proven Data Architect with strong Data Warehouse design and implementation experience to Design an integration and MI Data Repository, and a set of data marts, that will be hosted on the companies infrastructure using Microsoft SQL Server technologies. The candidate will produce data models and detailed designs for all aspects of the data repository and data marts. The candidate will also be required to develop data mapping and assist with data migration activities to provide all the necessary data and processes to support the integration requirements between the new ERP service and all other applications and services that will rely on the data, including MI requirements. The Candidate will also be required to provide advice and any necessary design and specifications for implementations to support historic data and archive data repositories to hold the required historic output from the current ERP as part of the transition to the new ERP service. Suitable candidates must have SC Clearance
Essential Skills and Experience
- Background in designing and implementing data warehouses and MI solutions, with the ability to work at a detailed technical level in an Agile environment.
- Extensive experience in designing, building and operating data warehouses and Data Marts for large organisations supporting a range of MI and data integration requirements including multiple data source systems, combinations of full data refresh and delta data refresh, maintaining data history and archiving, near real-time and batch integration and MI.
- Extensive experience in Data Modeling, data mapping and data migration between systems including large scale ERP implementations is essential.
- Experience developing and maintaining meta data repositories, business data and information definitions for data dictionaries Experience in using Microsoft technologies including Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Report Builder and Power BI
- Experience in using ETL tools and data integration and transformation techniques.
- Experience in and ability to use a range of integration and output mechanisms
- Good experience with Microsoft RDMS solutions. Knowledge and experience of Oracle RDMS solutions is also preferable. Experienced coder and comfortable writing and maintaining code artefacts as part of data integration.
- Experience with using and integrating BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Extensive experience in driving Meta data architecture and Master Data Management Solutions
- Proven exposure of working with enterprise systems data requirements and challenges would be beneficial, eg Oracle Fusion, Oracle PeopleSoft
- Awareness of MDM trends, MDM concepts and other tools in the market
Interviews will be taking place this week, so please apply immediately to be considered for this role or call Bangura Solutions on 0203 854 1400 to discuss further.