Strategy & Architecture
Amazing 12 month contracted role for a proven Data Warehouse Expert required to:
- Architect, design, implement and document an on-premise central data repository for data integration and MI, and a number of MI focused data marts, using Microsoft database technologies.
- Design and implement a data dictionary for the data repository and data marts
- Design and document the data models, transformations and mapping rules and coding
- Ensure that best practices are used across solutions, using a range of approaches to meet the requirements in the most appropriate way.
- Keep stakeholders engaged and up to date on progress.
- Develop data integration and interfaces between the data repository, Data Marts and the systems and services that need to interface with them.
- Development and integration testing of interfaces, managing corrective actions and version control of interfaces and database structures
- Understanding our data and what & how the data is being used
- Define enterprise architectures for Data Warehouse, Master Data/Reference Data, data standards and integration for data
- Responsible for the definition of data architecture components for information management solutions to facilitate storage, integration, usage, access, and delivery of data assets across the enterprise
- Define and lead work packages that deliver elements of an information management solution e.g. data models, data structure, data warehouse, data mart, ETL service, operational data store
- Design the conceptual and logical data architecture for our data (operational and strategic) as well as documenting databases, interfaces and data movement realting to the data repository, the data marts and interfaces with other systems.
- Document the data architectures
- Design the data integration architecture based on solution requirements e.g. real-time, near realtime, batch etc.
- Create and implement a data management strategy for achieving and maintaining high levels of data quality
- Engage with stakeholders and business teams to understand their specific information needs.
- Ensure that new systems and/or applications adhere to existing data management practices policies and procedures
- Ensure designs are scalable to allow for future growth
Suitable candidates must have SC Clearance.