12 month initial contract
Proven Cloud SecOps Analyst required for a dynamic client in London. Must have experience implementing security controls around continuous delivery pipeline and immutable infrastructure on 2 or more projects/clients and a proven background in Security Operation Centre (SOC) in managing security incidents at 1st line and 2nd line.Strong knowledge of product’s business requirements, solution design, and Cloud infrastructure capability requirements in terms of security to deliver refined backlog consisting of robust and traceable technical / system requirements, in line with architecture and design standards. Ability to writing high-quality features and user stories that the SecOps team can deliver against.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
The Cloud Security Operations Analyst is part of the Cloud Team within Infrastructure and Operations Product Group and is responsible for day to day cloud operational security management, driving improvements to IT security and providing support to change programmes where there is an impact on Security Operations.
• Delivering the day to day cloud security operations service, delivering to the security architecture, frameworks, policies, processes and procedures, and providing support and administration to security applications and tools. Identifying improvements to the approach and associated collateral.
• Preventing Data Loss by monitoring alerts and escalating risks and issues where appropriate.
• Invoking and co-ordinating cloud security incidents, reporting on actions and outcomes. Providing Silver Response in Business Continuity. This includes responsibility for a hardened laptop which will remain secured in a home/remote location for use out of hours or in emergency response when the main office is unavailable or there is a high-level information security incident.
• Investigating and analysing all Cloud Security Events across the organisation and where relevant, with suppliers
• Monitoring and management of cloud security requests and user access and privilege access, quality assuring delivery, record keeping and reporting.
• Managing the day to day relationship with 3rd party Cloud Security Operations suppliers.