Change & Digital Transformation
Our prestigious clients are looking for a Change and Release Manager within the Technology Transformation Programme. They will be required to take on the following responsibilities:
- To put in place a Release Strategy– a living document as the programme delivers and the organisation transforms.
- To manage all changes.
- To use tooling to track what elements are available for pipeline release– and what elements need manual deployment. Lining up requisite engineers for this.
- To track what technology transformation programmes releases across all platforms– including; AWS / 0365 / Azure / Azure LZ / Pano / Githubs / Tenant / Apps / Data etc.
- To manage the CHG process– across all environments; including Service Now management and Service Now Integration.
- To derive a robust and lean process to track all platforms– and to create dashboards tracking;
- Developing and maintaining local change management processes
- Ensuring accurate and timely update of the hardware/software serial item-controlled change schedules
- Planning release windows and cycles
- Help develop automation tools and scripts where necessary for building, integrating and deploying software releases
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable working with interdependent teams and reporting back to the business
- Experienced in Release management and change management
- Experience of Service Delivery procedures
- ITIL Service management
- Ideally have experience of working within the defence environment (or similar) with protectively marked material procedures
- Public sector experience
CVs must demonstrate:
- ITIL release management
- Release / Environment and CI Management
- DevOps release management
Minorities, women, LGBTQ+ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interviews will be held next week, please apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions to discuss this contract role further.