Change & Digital Transformation
Brilliant new 6 month contracted role for a proven Change Analyst required to set-up and facilitate business change workshops. Document the current and future states. Identifying the differences and how this will be addressed by the business change team. Produce business change impact maps and gap analysis. To produce an Action Plan to bridge the business change gap. To manage the action plan. Assist with the preparation of the Standard Operating Procedures. Assist and produce communiques; materials; presentations etc. Support the Implementation Managers during the roll-out. If required produce standard documentation to support future business change workshops.
This role provides aggregation and analysis of Management Information to support business cases and option appraisals for IT Service transformation decision-making and to provide information and assurance to senior management. It will require collaborative working, across the IT Transformation Programme and IT Operations in the development and understanding of the business.
Essential Experience and Skills
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced level MS Excel
• Knowledge of Programme and Project Management processes
• Analysing complex and extensive datasets to generate clear evidence based conclusions and recommendations that inform decision making.
• Communicating complex analytical results to a non-specialist audience
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Aggregation and analysing data to provide option analysis and potential organisational impact assessments.
• Aggregating and analysing data on current services both internal, external and from strategic suppliers.
• Aggregation and analysis of capability metrics to inform capability planning and decision-making – e.g. technical benchmarking, capability development risks/issues, phased capability planning
• Identifying risks to workstream delivery by analysing aggregated management information, using data to inform risk management, progress or factors affecting delivery, financial variances and trend prediction. Contributing to Workstream/programme reports as appropriate.
• Providing information and input to support the mitigations identified in the Programme Risk Register.
• Aggregating and analysing data – populating and utilising existing and future tools to provide an informed picture.
• Aggregating and analysing external supplier engagement data – identifying risks and issues relating to Commercial prioritisation, key supplier engagement, balance of internal/external delivery.