Change & Digital Transformation, Development and Integration
Our prestigious clients are currently looking for a proven Business Change Manager/Trainer required to be an Expert in Change Management concepts and practices.
You must be:
- Capable in methods and techniques for risk management, business impact analysis, counter-measures and contingency arrangements, particularly relating to the serious disruption of business services.
- Able to identify Change Management requirements.
- Produce policy, processes, procedures, working practices and support guidance to promote effective.
- Change Management from concept to execution and review.
- Planning, managing and monitoring the implementation of changes, including impact assessment, resource analysis, conflict resolution and contingency planning.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of the Office365 applications, specfically MS Teams;
- Familiar with Smarter Working fundamentals
- Understanding what is business change and comfortable with change management
Desired Skills and Credentials:
- APM Change Management Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- AgilePM Practitioner
- Effective Training Delivery
- Effective Presentation/Facilitation skills
- Works well with others.
- Driven and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude and a strong sense of ownership to get the job done in a practical and pragmatic fashion.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills;
- Flexible in approach and attitude;
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly; and
- The ability to work independently and under pressure.
Interviews will take place this week, so apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions to discuss this contract role further