Big Data, Analytics, AI & Data Science
Our prestigious clients are currently looking for a proven Business Analyst required to run discovery phase to understand/inform User requirements and technology enabled process improvements for a transition between SharePoint2010 and SharePoint2019. User Cases and User Stories for all Users of SP19. Produce a validated SRD for infrastructure (to complement HLD) and business layer requirements in the form of a specification.
Working alongside the Requirements Manager, the Business Analyst will be able to use their expert level technical understanding to educate Users on the increased functionality available in SharePoint19 and work on understanding the User and system requirements for infrastructure and Business layers for the SharePoint 2019 delivery. The Business Analyst will assemble the requirements into a coherent data set suitable for use on a Defence Competition.
Suitable candidates must have SC clearance and be of UK national
Essential skills and experience
- SC clearance required on day one of the appointment due to the sensitivity of the role.
- Experience of implementing SharePoint 2016
- Expert level user
- Proven experience of Analyst roles preferably in Government Roles
- Experience of modelling business processes.
- Experience of developing user stories and business requirements
- Stakeholder relationship management - influence stakeholders and manage relationships effectively, build long-term strategic relationships and communicate clearly and regularly with stakeholders at all levels.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience of working in an environment that handles sensitive data
- Understanding of the working environment
- BCS Diploma in Business Analysis
- Experience in Agile Business AnalysisData Analysis
- Experience of implementing SharePoint 2019
Interviews will take place this week, so apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions on 0203 854 1400 to discuss this contract role further.