Big Data, Analytics, AI & Data Science, DevOps
South West England
Our prestigious clients are currently looking for a proven Business Analyst to assist ILS manager in evolving ILS delivery with service management focus, aligned with future support model. Provide SME input to our engineering community, stakeholders and ILS team. Represent ILS at Service Reviews, Service Management Working Groups and Support Working Groups and complete ILS required documentation, reports and analysis.
As part of your role you will be required to work on BAU ILS and as a specialist in ITIL they contribute to our ITSM support approach for our future support model, deputising for the ILSM as appropriate.
Work to include
- Production of ILS strategy, plans and schedules.
- ILS / Service Management Support Processes and related documentation
- Translation of ILS activities and processes into ITIL service management outputs.
- Undertake impact assessments of change requests and future changes
- Equipment Breakdown Structure, LIR Data gathering & LORA
- Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)Work Instruction and Knowledge Article information gathering
- SCM Development work and PM Inventory guidance.
Suitable candidates must have DV clearance.
Essential Skills and Experience
- SSDT and Support Maturity Levels in application/integration of ILS in a SME.
- Delivery of solutions in accordance DEF-STAN 00-600, Defence Logistic Framework (DLF) (formally JSP 886), DEF-STANs 00-40, 00-42 as well as European ASD standards 1000D, 2000M and 3000L
- IT service management experience within CIS projects.
- Defence contracting, security constraints JSP 440
- Delivery of large-scale IT ILS programmes with IT service management alignment.
- In-Service Support related deliverables FRACAS, Spares Modelling and Technical Publications
- Management of third party contractors through a contracted Statement of Requirements (SOR);
- Developing Work/Knowledge Instructions for Deployable IT
- Collating information for AESP production, including AESP CAT 201, 211, 412, 522, 601, 711 & 741.
- Engineering Degree or suitable related experience
- Knowledge Dev Ops / Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Minimum 5 years in an ILS position
- Demonstrate knowledge of transition
- Upgrade and refresh projects in an Agile environment
- ITIL Service Management Practitioner
Please apply immediately to be considered for this role or call Bangura Solutions on 0203 854 1400 to discuss further