Big Data, Analytics, AI & Data Science
Proven Business Analyst with a very strong Data Analyst background required for an innovative greenfield Data Transformation CoE Programme. The ideal candidate will have formal Data Analyst accreditation in addition to relevant Business Analyst certification. Any recent experience of being a Lead Business Analyst / Data Analyst on another complex Azure Services project will be highly desirable.
- Builds relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business, uncovers needs, priorities and objectives and helps to shape coherent change projects and bring about continuous focus on business outcomes through to delivery
- Uses business analysis techniques to provide and present a holistic evidence base and supports its use to enable informed decision making by stakeholders
- Extensive experience of Data Analyst, ideally within an Analytics project environment
- Proven experience in influencing all levels in the use and benefits of Data and Analytics.
- Experience in data visualisations and demonstrating the art of the possible.
- Experience of working on large Azure (Cloud) platform project environment
- Experience with driving user engagement from initial analysis to user acceptance testing.
- Proven track record in delivering high quality analysis deliverables, such as use cases, requirements definition, logical data model, requirements traceability catalogues.
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies and working within a software engineering environment
- Experience of working with one or more of the following technologies is desirable, Data Bricks, Elastic Search, Cosmos DB
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders and customers
- Takes accountability for the quality of the evidence base generated to support stakeholder decision making